Monday, October 8, 2012

Welcome to Drewminutive

Welcome to Drewminutive:

Starting out on journey to Tiny dwellings and adventure


I'm starting on a journey of discovery, planning and execution of smaller and more reasonable dwellings also known as tiny homes.  I'm glad you stopped by and hope you will follow me through my adventures and possibly learn a thing or two along the way.  We all have so much to learn from each other in the small home community. It's a return to things that make sense and have a greater efficiency.  It's time to stop letting our objects and dwellings own us and take back our lives.

My name is Drew and I assume that part was obvious.  The minutive is derived from diminutive.


di·min·u·tive

  [dih-min-yuh-tiv]
adjective
1.
small; little; tiny: a diminutive building for a model-train layout.
2.
Grammar . pertaining to or productive of a form denotingsmallness, familiarity, affection, or triviality, as the suffix -let,  in droplet  from drop.








No comments:

Post a Comment